The Majestic Theater is the oldest theater in Madison, WI, the home of one of drum and bugle corps oldest organizations—Madison Scouts.
It first opened up in 1906 as a vaudeville theater but adjusted its acts as the decades came and went and the entertainment industry went through changes. The Madison Scouts will be putting the Majestic Theater on the field in 2019 in their newest production "Majestic."
Along with the title, the corps released their full repertoire list as it says on the marquee, a piece of the Majestic that is iconic to its century-long history. Their show music includes the following pieces:
- "Afterburners" by Chuck Naffier
- "Backlash" by Simon Dobson
- "715-Creeks" by Bon Iver
- "Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra" by Benjamin Britten
- "Spinning Wheel" by Blood, Sweat & Tears
- "One Voice" by Barry Manilow
You can catch the Madison Scouts performing their 2019 show LIVE on FloMarching at a number of DCI shows this summer: