The school year has begun, and that means marching bands everywhere are ramping up for the first football game of the year. The uniforms, the buses, the loading of equipment, the stadium, and, of course, the performance, all culminate in that unique experience we all know and love: game day.
Here are 10 things every band experiences during game day:
1. When band directors walk through the band hall
2. Hoping the district bus drivers aren't like this guy
3. Loading the equipment truck for the first time
4. Band dads in the stands
5. Clumsily setting up the long-rangers in the stands
6. Dealing with unpredictable weather
7. Trying to hear the band's performance over the crowd
8. That one moment in the show
9. Band directors walking through the bus like...
10. Band directors when they get home after a game
How to WatchON TV: Available on Roku and Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports app now.
STREAMING: Only on FloMarching with a PRO subscription. A yearly PRO subscription provides access to ALL FloSports sites. Join Now
Join The Conversation On Social• Follow us on Twitter @FloMarching
• Follow us on Instagram @FloMarching
• Follow us on Facebook